[Ofa_boardplus] Agenda for this week's Board meeting

Doug Ledford dledford at redhat.com
Mon Oct 17 12:09:03 PDT 2022

We held the Board meeting at an off cadence last month, so this Board
meeting is a bit closer than normal.  In any case, we have two votable
items this month:

1) Move our backend office services from Linux Foundation to the
Infrastructure Group
2) Approve the expense of sending Phil Cayton to SC22 to help out with
manning our booth

In addition we will be doing a general working group update.

Thanks, look forward to seeing you all on Thursday.

--
Doug Ledford <dledford at redhat.com>
GPG KeyID: B826A3330E572FDD