[Ofa_boardplus] My status as Member-at-large of the OFA board.

Harold Cook HCook at lightfleet.com
Mon Oct 24 10:48:31 PDT 2022

Doug, Jim, et al,

I am writing to inform you that I feel it appropriate that I resign my position as member-at-large of the OFA board.

My employer has shut its doors and ceased operations. The debt load of the company became too great and the company could not
continue operations without a large infusion of funds which was not forthcoming. We are all very disappointed
as you can imagine. We are hopeful that another entity will continue the development but at this time, that is not clear.

I am sending this email from my corporate e-mail account. However, I am not sure how long that will remain active. In case it terminates soon, I have
included my personal e-mail address (mr.hec12 at gmail.com<mailto:mr.hec12 at gmail.com>). So, for any further email communications please include both email addresses.

Thank you. It has been my honor to serve as a representative on the board and I wish you and the OFA success in the future.

Harold E. Cook
VP of Research & Development
Lightfleet Corporation

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D8E796.2769B7A0]
4800 NW Camas Meadows Drive
Camas, WA. 98607-7671 USA

Office: 360.816.2838
hcook at lightfleet.com<mailto:hcook at lightfleet.com> | http://lightfleet.com<http://lightfleet.com/>

This transmission contains confidential and/or legally privileged information. It is intended for the use of the individual(s) named. If you are not the intended
recipient, or have received this e-mail in error, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action on the contents of this
transmission is strictly prohibited. If you received this transmission in error, it is requested you notify us immediately by telephone.