[Openframeworkwg] OFWG

Jason Gunthorpe jgunthorpe at obsidianresearch.com
Fri Nov 8 10:05:46 PST 2013

On Fri, Nov 08, 2013 at 05:56:08PM +0000, Hefty, Sean wrote:
> v2: Time zone - 9 AM PST
>
> v1: removed lobby and added toll-free call-in number
>
> Weekly OFWG meeting for November and December.

Sean, these notices are still going out without much information.

The Lync URL doesn't work at all unless you have Silverlight. It seems
useless on Linux.

Can you post these notices in text format instead? Maybe with an ical? :|

I surmise this next meeting details are:

Tuesday Nov 12, 9:00 AM PST
Call in 1-888-875-9370  // +1(916)356-2663  bridge 5
Conference ID: 960895963

--
Jason Gunthorpe <jgunthorpe at obsidianresearch.com>        (780)4406067x832
Chief Technology Officer, Obsidian Research Corp         Edmonton, Canada