[Openframeworkwg] OFWG

Coulter, Susan K skc at lanl.gov
Fri Nov 8 10:16:21 PST 2013

These notices are working just fine for me on my Mac with iCal.
( Well - as of version (at least) 10.8.x it is now called "Calendar" )

On Nov 8, 2013, at 11:05 AM, Jason Gunthorpe <jgunthorpe at obsidianresearch.com>
 wrote:

> On Fri, Nov 08, 2013 at 05:56:08PM +0000, Hefty, Sean wrote:
>> v2: Time zone - 9 AM PST
>>
>> v1: removed lobby and added toll-free call-in number
>>
>> Weekly OFWG meeting for November and December.
>
> Sean, these notices are still going out without much information.
>
> The Lync URL doesn't work at all unless you have Silverlight. It seems
> useless on Linux.
>
> Can you post these notices in text format instead? Maybe with an ical? :|
>
> I surmise this next meeting details are:
>
> Tuesday Nov 12, 9:00 AM PST
> Call in 1-888-875-9370  // +1(916)356-2663  bridge 5
> Conference ID: 960895963
>
> --
> Jason Gunthorpe <jgunthorpe at obsidianresearch.com>        (780)4406067x832
> Chief Technology Officer, Obsidian Research Corp         Edmonton, Canada

Susan Coulter
HPC-3 Network/Infrastructure
505-667-8425
Increase the Peace...
An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind