[Openframeworkwg] OFA OFWG meeting minutes and responses to AR re organizational recommendations

Ryan, Jim jim.ryan at intel.com
Wed Sep 11 09:30:05 PDT 2013

I'm sorry for the length of the attached, but I don't believe there's any way around it. I reviewed the OFA Bylaws and the IBTA Guidelines for suggestions as to how to identify the areas we touched on in our meeting yesterday, and additional areas suggested by the Guidelines themselves.

I'm taking a relatively aggressive position by suggesting practices and procedures from the Guidelines, primarily. This is instead of raising an issue and saying, in effect, "what do you think?" Instead, I'm offering a position and asking you to support it or argue with it

I'm hoping we can make significant progress by email to set up another productive meeting on Tuesday

Thanks,
Jim Ryan
Technology Initiatives and Industry Marketing (TiiM)
(503) 712-0408
cell (503) 970-9246
jim.ryan at intel.com