[ofiwg] agenda for 8/12 meeting

Devesh Sharma Devesh.Sharma at Emulex.Com
Tue Aug 12 07:01:52 PDT 2014

Hi Paul,

I agree with Bernard. It will be really very helpful for developers like me and Bernard who may not
be physically present (I am in Bangalore, India). It will be great if web-ex recordings with voice could be arranged to the list members.

-Best Regards
 Devesh