[ofiwg] agenda for 8/12 meeting

Hammond, Jeff R jeff.r.hammond at intel.com
Tue Aug 12 11:35:36 PDT 2014

I am a huge fan of Github but in an attempt to avoid a version control +
hosting services holy war that will kill us all :-), I note that one of
the beautiful things about Git is that anyone can fork it on Github from
the OFA repo without any changes on the upstream side (e.g.
https://github.com/jeffhammond/libfabric), hence there is absolutely no
urgency to making any decisions about Github migration.

Jeff