[ofiwg] DS/DA agenda items for tomorrow

Bernard Metzler BMT at zurich.ibm.com
Tue Dec 16 03:35:39 PST 2014

I expect the gathering of requirements would be declared completed at
todays meeting.

A few weeks ago I presented a table of our (IBM) requirements. Would it
make sense to merge that table with what we have heard from Intel, NetApp
and others?
(Un)fortunately I am on vacation since today (have to use up days which
remained, so did not use up much until now ;). But I would have the time
later this week to extend the table, merging it with the two other
presentations available at
https://www.openfabrics.org/downloads/OFIWG/DSDA%20Presentations/
... if that is something you want me to do. I could send that around before
Friday.

I am unable to attend todays meetings (DS/DA, general OFI).

Best Regards,
Bernard.