[Openframeworkwg] new git tree for OWFG test programs

Hefty, Sean sean.hefty at intel.com
Thu Feb 20 10:56:05 PST 2014

I recently made a change to the libfabric git tree to remove all example programs.  Instead I created a new git tree that can be used to store all example programs, unit and performance tests, and test scripts.  That git tree is available at:

git://git.openfabrics.org/~shefty/fabtests.git

There's currently only a single ping-pong test, but the long term intent is for a fairly robust test suite, including some very simple examples for developers, that may also be used in conjunction with a broader testing framework.  (I didn't want to go too far until there's been low-level discussion and analysis on the APIs.)