[ofiwg] [OFIWG-MPI] FI Architecture slides for OFI WG meeting tomorrow

Tsai-yang Jea tjea at us.ibm.com
Wed May 21 07:30:10 PDT 2014

Hi Sean,

Thank you for the presentation.  I am using Linux machine and somehow the
OpenOffice does not like those powerpoint files too much. It can open the
file but some of the slides are not displayed correctly.

Is it possible that to generate a "pdf" file along with the .pptx file in
the future?

Thanks.

Alan