[ofiwg] Today's Data Storage and Data Access weekly meeting

Bernard Metzler BMT at zurich.ibm.com
Tue Nov 18 10:00:57 PST 2014

Jim,
Sorry again for dialing into the wrong bridge. I realized just now that I
have two invitations for the same meeting and I obviously chose the wrong.
Only since I was not alone on that call I thought I am right there.

All: Sorry for wasting your time. And thank you very much I got the chance
to present at the other meeting.

Many thanks,
Bernard.