[ofiwg] Will the group communication (multicast) be added back to OFI API?

Liu, Xuezhao xuezhao.liu at intel.com
Sun Aug 23 20:24:07 PDT 2015

Hi,

I’m new to OFI/libfabric, and is considering a way to construct collective similar communication over OFI API.
So I’m interesting about whether or not the group communication or say multicast is supported by OFI.

By initial investigation, the multicast related things were ever in OFI but be removed some days ago:

commit 04f0db37da05ba5055b1a6224b7eaba64fda1e1d