[ofiwg] request for libfabric 1.1.1 release

Hefty, Sean sean.hefty at intel.com
Fri Aug 28 09:49:49 PDT 2015

> Will we do a fabtests 1.1.1 at the same time?

Well, I was hoping to include this, but...

> Related (but different) question: are there any critical bug fixes that
> should be in a fabtests 1.1.1 release?

I've fixed a few bugs in fabtests, but they were all part of the code refactoring.  Trying to separate them out would require branching from v1.1.0 and creating new patches with the same conceptual fix.

I would rather focus my effort on completing the code refactoring, which would mean that having a 1.1.1 release of fabtests would pick up the code refactoring.  If we're okay with that (personally I am -- we're talking about tests), I can create a 1.1.1 release.  (I'm assuming that no one else will want to patch v1.1.0 either.)