[ofiwg] NEWS.md file

Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) jsquyres at cisco.com
Fri Aug 28 15:52:06 PDT 2015

Provider authors --

I have committed a NEWS.md file on the master branch.  There's sections for:

1.0.0 (which basically just says "initial release")
1.1.0
1.1.1
1.2.0

Please fill in the 1.1.0 and 1.1.1 sections with short bullet points about the user-noticeable differences from the prior version.  Feel free to start filling in bullet points for 1.2.0, if you already have work committed on master that will be a) NEWS-worthy, and b) in the 1.2.0 release.

Once we have a complete set of bullets for 1.1.0 and 1.1.1, we'll move it over to the v1.1.x branch to be included in the 1.1.1 release.

Thanks.

--
Jeff Squyres
jsquyres at cisco.com