[ofiwg] Tomorrow's DS/DA meeting

Paul Grun grun at cray.com
Mon Dec 7 10:32:26 PST 2015

Greetings - We have a regularly scheduled DS/DA meeting tomorrow.  Unfortunately, I've been called out of town for an all-day offsite meeting, and won't be available tomorrow.  Even worse, I won't be able to spend time today to prepare for tomorrow's meeting.
So we have two choices, please vote:

-          Cancel tomorrow's meeting and pick up again next week, or

-          Some brave soul volunteers to put tomorrow's meeting on track

My inclination is to cancel for tomorrow, but I'd be more than happy to see the group continue to make progress tomorrow.

-Paul

Cray Inc.
Office:    (503) 620-8757
Mobile:  (503) 703-5382