[ofiwg] OFA website down again

Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) jsquyres at cisco.com
Thu Jan 22 09:32:29 PST 2015

Possibly some kind of proxy setting at Intel...?

> On Jan 22, 2015, at 12:16 PM, Woodruff, Robert J <robert.j.woodruff at intel.com> wrote:
>
> We’re seeing a similar anomaly from within Intel.  I seem to be able to get to the site using IE, but when I use Chrome, I get this.
>
> What is weird is that when I use Chrome from my home machine at home, it seems to work.
>

> This webpage is not available

flatbed.openfabrics.org and send information about your ping and browsing session to me: the browser you used, what you did, the exact address you tried, how many times and how often you refreshed it. I will look into it.

Thanks.

On Tue, Jan 20, 2015 at 11:01 AM, Jeff Hammond <jeff.science at gmail.com> wrote:

Yet again, the OFA website is down
(http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/www.openfabrics.org -> "It's
not just you! http://www.openfabrics.org looks down from here.").

I'm having a hard time taking OFA seriously right now...

Jeff

--
Jeff Hammond
jeff.science at gmail.com