[ofiwg] libfabric fi_getinfo question

Ilango, Arun arun.ilango at intel.com
Thu Jul 16 14:11:14 PDT 2015

Hi Vasiliy,

The verbs provider uses rdma_cm internally for setup and establishing connections. I believe rdma_cm needs IPoIB to be functional to resolve hostnames to IB addresses.

Does your setup not have IPoIB?

By the way, hints->addr_format corresponds to the addresses specified in hints->src_addr and hints->dest_addr.

Thanks,
Arun.