[ofiwg] DS/DA - reminder. Please review and comment on kfabric overview slide deck

Paul Grun grun at cray.com
Thu Jun 25 15:29:20 PDT 2015

Greetings - at our last two meetings we have been working on an overview/intro slide deck for kfabric.  We all took the assignment to comment on and suggest improvements to those slides.

As a reminder, here is the current slide deck and the minutes from our last two meetings where this was discussed (as a refresh).

Regards,
-Paul

Cray Inc.
Office:    (503) 620-8757