[ofiwg] libfabric developer chat

Benjamin Turrubiates ben at turrubiat.es
Thu Mar 26 13:26:12 PDT 2015

To make things simpler we have a #libfabric channel on freenode that is
publicly joinable. If there is significant interest and we want to enable
logging we can consider switching to slack or using a bot in the IRC
room. Having the chatroom hosted on freenode will be easier and more
approachable at the moment since it doesn't require having an account.

--
Benjamin Turrubiates
Phone: (956) 802-9037