[ofiwg] OpenFabrics Alliance websit back online

Bill Lee Bill at Mellanox.com
Tue May 5 19:48:18 PDT 2015

All,

I wanted to let you all know that the OpenFabrics website<https://www.openfabrics.org/> is back up.  The site had been down for a few weeks due to some corrupted code.  Rather than rebuild the site we decided to upgrade the security and update the overall structure.  The site now services four categories of audiences.  Take a look at the home page for a complete description.

The working group portal has been complete revised to help you find what you are looking for in a click or two.  The next project will be to revise the structure of the OpenFabrics software download portal.

Please visit the site at your earliest convenience and let me know what you think.

I want to thank Ken Strandberg for making the upgrade and putting up with the back and forth between the content providers.  I also want to thank the content providers and reviewers for the improvements you all helped to build.

Regards,
Bill

-----
Bill Lee