[ofiwg] libfabric dpa provider

Howard Pritchard hppritcha at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 10:28:46 PDT 2015

Hi Paolo,

I'm checking this out.  Thanks for the work at implementing another
libfabric provider -
esp. for a very different network.

I'm having problems with building your fork of libfabric.  Did you do
something to
make it only build for a restricted build environment?  autogen.sh isn't
present, and if
I do manual autoreconf, configure (no options) then when I try to make I
get a compile error
owing to incorrect include path options.

Is the intent to eventually have this provider included in the upstream
ofiwg code?

As others have pointed out, a dual gpl/bsd license is being used currently
by the project.

Thanks,

Howard