[ofiwg] Next release: 1.3.1 or 1.4.0?

Howard Pritchard hppritcha at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 07:13:16 PDT 2016

Hi Jeff

I think we should see what falls out/happens with 1.3.0 esp. with verbs
provider.  If we get a lot of bug reports for that provider and we get a
backlog of fixes in master I would favor a 1.3.1 release.

I will not be surprised if we get more traffic from users now that there's
RDM endpoint support in verbs provider.

Howard