[ofiwg] Next release: 1.3.1 or 1.4.0?

Hefty, Sean sean.hefty at intel.com
Wed Apr 13 09:23:28 PDT 2016

> Is there any thought towards having a v1.3.1 release?

Not that I'm aware of.  There will likely be more verbs RDM support/fixes added to the next release.

> I.e., are there any commits that were held off to get v1.3.0 out the door?

I held out one commit from fabtests, which seemed like too big of a change to insert immediately before the release.

> Or is the next planned release v1.4.0?

I'm not sure where the utility provider functionality will be by the end of the quarter.  The RDM over DGRAM support is just starting to do basic data transfers.  I'm expecting the shared memory provider to have some degree of functionality by the end of the quarter as well.