[ofiwg] new server status

Ken Strandberg ken at catlowcommunications.com
Fri Feb 26 16:09:02 PST 2016

The new server is online but not yet completely running. The server address
is 69.55.231.73. It retains the name flatbed.openfabrics.org.

What is running:
Most of the web site
Mailman
Postfix (mail transfer agent)

What isn't running yet:
git
bugzilla
svn
websvn
github-hooks
webmail
access mail list archives
list search engine
build scripts and other cron jobs
redirects from subdomains to the appropriate directory: e.g.
downloads.openfabrics.org won't get you to the downloads, but
www.openfabrics.org/downloads will.

I will be working over the weekend to get these services up and running.

You might get duplicate deliveries from Mailman (lists) due to the syncing
of lists. You can ignore them. But if you do see strange behaviors or junk
you think you shouldn't see, please let me know.

Developers: I will send out temp passwds to you this weekend so you can log
in next week. I rsync'd all home directories as of this afternoon. Please
don't log into the old flatbed and upload or change files. When you get
your temp passwd, I'd like you to check your files on the new flatbed to be
sure all your content is there.

Any questions, don't hesitate to contact me.

--

*Ken Strandberg*
*Catlow Communications*
ken at catlowcommunications.com