[ofiwg] slides from last week's ofiwg meeting

Hefty, Sean sean.hefty at intel.com
Thu Jan 21 13:23:19 PST 2016

> Where did you post your slides from last
> week's ofiwg telecon?

I didn't post them, but they are attached.  The new slides that were added are related to CQ issues.

Along this topic, we can discuss tentative release dates at the next ofiwg for a version of libfabric which addresses the issues captured here (along with any new ones that might crop up).  I was considering something like this:

Release   date
1.3       end Q1
1.4       late Q2 / early Q3
1.5       mid to late Q4

The API extensions would hit the 1.5 release, with additional time provided for integration.