[ofiwg] DS/DA Agenda for tomorrow, 3/1/16

Paul Grun grun at cray.com
Tue Mar 1 03:49:10 PST 2016

I have not yet incorporated into the slide deck the great discussion led by Doug O. last week, but I believe it is crucial to the case.

Meanwhile, for tomorrow:

1.       Compare/Contrast slides 8 & 9 (attached)

2.       NVM Usage Model slides

a.       It seems that we should revisit the NVM discussion from last fall.  Attached is a re-worked version.

As usual, I will be hoping for someone to volunteer to project the slides since my machine for some reason doesn't tolerate sharing slides via webex.
-Paul

Advanced Technology Group
Cray Inc.
Office:    (503) 620-8757