[ofiwg] OFI WG - opinions sought on prioritizing agenda items for next meeting (9/20)

Paul Grun grun at cray.com
Mon Sep 12 17:49:38 PDT 2016

The problem is that both topics are the fruit of a previous discussion.  The question is about prioritizing which to complete first.

Oh, and btw, we are in fact expecting a full report out, complete with 8x10 color glossy photographs with a paragraph on the back of each one, explaining your sabbatical.

Sayantan, okay to defer the code walk through of the Collectives Offload proposal?

Regards,
-Paul