[ofiwg] ofiwg agenda for 9/20

Hefty, Sean sean.hefty at intel.com
Mon Sep 19 14:46:56 PDT 2016

We need to defer the discussions around NVM and offloaded collectives.  We will still hold a meeting tomorrow to discuss the following items:

1.4 release - schedule and status
	(there are 28 opened issues marked with the 1.4 milestone)
PR 2195/2196, issue 1975
	Proposals to handle limited (e.g. loopback only) providers
issue 2229
	Reporting synchronous AV insertion errors
issue 2335
	Are counters an optional or mandatory feature?
issue 2345
	Handle circular layering of utility providers
Streaming application support (e.g. emulating sockets)
Sabbatical 2016
	How my wife went to Hawaii.  Twice.  Without me.  Twice.

I anticipate the meeting being relatively short.  If anyone has additions to the agenda, please forward them to me.