[ofiwg] Nightly tarball downloads

Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) jsquyres at cisco.com
Fri May 26 13:12:04 PDT 2017

Sung pointed out to me today that the nightly tarballs were still being put in a directory named "v1.3.x".  Oops!

I updated the build scripts to put them in a "v1.5.x" directory.  I also made a sym link called "current" which currently points to the "v1.5.x" directory.  We'll keep updating this "current" sym link as time goes on (I added it to the release checklist in https://github.com/ofiwg/libfabric/issues/3012).

If your automated build scripts are downloading the nightly tarball something like this:

    wget http://www.openfabrics.org/downloads/ofiwg/nightly_tarballs/latest-snapshot.txt
    wget http://www.openfabrics.org/downloads/ofiwg/nightly_tarballs/`cat latest-snapshot.txt`

Then you don't need to do anything.  The latest-snapshot.txt will have the correct directory and filename in it, so this change will be transparent to you.

--
Jeff Squyres
jsquyres at cisco.com