[ofiwg] Invalid Parameter error in libfabric GNI provider

Kaiming Ouyang kouya001 at ucr.edu
Thu Dec 20 09:16:59 PST 2018

Hi,
I am running mpi program on Cray XC40 system with Aries network
(using gni provider). The mpi library I use is the newest MPICH,
libfabric version is 1.6.1.
Now I test program with one node and one process. When mpi program tries to
initialize endpoint, GNI_CdmAttach function returns GNI_RC_INVALID_PARAM.
The attachment is the log it outputs, could anyone please give me some
hints that why this error happened? Thank you!

Kaiming Ouyang, Ph.D. Candidate
University of California, Riverside
900 University Avenue, Riverside, CA 92521