[ofiwg] Invalid Parameter error in libfabric GNI provider

Howard Pritchard hppritcha at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 15:43:10 PST 2018

Hi Kaiming,

This most likely means that for some reason,  the GNI provider is not
getting a valid RDMA cookie/ptag.

How are you trying to launch your job?  (aprun, srun, MPICH hydra launcher).

Also, to help me try to reproduce the error, could you post your MPICH
configure options (I'm assuming
your are building MPICH yourself).

Thanks,

Howard