[ofiwg] RSOCKETS client rconnect() error

정태균 watermmm12 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 00:46:51 PST 2018

Hello, I'm rdma development beginner.

I was tried to use libibverbs library, but, in server side, ibv_alloc_pd
caused segmentation fault and it makes me spends really really long times.
I heard it is caused because passed (parameter,) context pointer value is
invalid, but it seemed not(I checked it via gdb). <- Finally I didn't
figure out the reason.

So, I changed library to RSOCKETS. just changed socket program to rsocket
by change functions to 'r' prefixed. Server is looks ok, but when try to
rconnect in client, client returns 'Cannot allocate memory' error message.

What is wrong with my program? I just followed examples in networks, but
failed. I can't catch what is the difference between theirs and mine.

Help me..

Thanks for reading, and if this e-mail address is not for ask about
problem, please comment others where to ask. (seriously, there are no
information and documentation about RSOCKETS !! ;-(  )