[ofiwg] libfabric release v1.9.0 is now available

Biddiscombe, John A. biddisco at cscs.ch
Wed Nov 27 07:40:06 PST 2019

Dear List,

According to the release -
v1.9.0, Fri Nov 22, 2019
    Add generic implementation for collective operations

Where can I find further information on collectives? - I have been waiting for these for a while and was considering switching from libfabric to UCX as they have a lot of activity on their mailing list and I saw progress on collectives. I am willing to make contributions to libfabric collectives if there is work to be done. For now, I'd welcome any info on how to start testing experimenting with them.

thanks

JB