[ofiwg] ofiwg agenda for Oct. 17

Hefty, Sean sean.hefty at intel.com
Mon Oct 16 13:22:59 PDT 2023

I plan to walk through the detailed set of changes which have been identified as potential updates for release 2.0.  I do not expect time to discuss the changes in detail at tomorrow's meeting.  The time will mostly be to highlight the implications of each change.

Other than the need to resolve conflicts, changes are mostly independent of each other.  Some could be pulled in immediately, with others dropped completely, based on actual needs.  I will update the corresponding PR prior to the meeting, which has been in a state of flux in order to identify and correct CI failures.