[Ofmfwg] Start of a Create A Zone Use Case

Aguilar, Michael J. mjaguil at sandia.gov
Fri Dec 4 12:38:09 PST 2020

Everyone

Here is a new Use Case for Gen-Z create a zone.  In today’s meeting, we made progress isolating the Create A Zone OFMF feature.

We added some new UML supported lines to the Use Case descriptions.  The intention is to provide better feature granularity by providing pre-conditions, post-conditions, triggers, and inputs.

All of the current Use Case descriptions can be downloaded at:  https://downloads.openfabrics.org/WorkGroups/ofmwg/use_cases/

Mike