[Ofmfwg] [EXTERNAL] OpenFabrics Management Framework itinerary

Aguilar, Michael J. mjaguil at sandia.gov
Fri Sep 18 07:07:03 PDT 2020

Everyone

Forgive the tomorrow in the description.  I started this email last night and didn’t finish it until this morning.  ☺

Mike

From: Ofmfwg <ofmfwg-bounces at lists.openfabrics.org> on behalf of "Aguilar, Michael J." <mjaguil at sandia.gov>
Date: Friday, September 18, 2020 at 8:05 AM
To: "ofmfwg at lists.openfabrics.org" <ofmfwg at lists.openfabrics.org>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [Ofmfwg] OpenFabrics Management Framework itinerary

Everyone

Here is an itinerary for the meeting tomorrow.

1)      Review the official charter for the Working Group

2)      Create a statement of the deliverable for the Working Group

3)      Create a statement of our methodology

4)      With time, I would like to continue with our Slurm Use-Case description.

Mike