[Ofmfwg] OFMF meeting agenda for 11 August 2021

Aguilar, Michael J. mjaguil at sandia.gov
Wed Aug 11 12:02:18 PDT 2021

Everyone

After our meeting last Friday, I wanted to put some pseudocode together to map out the steps to making the add/subtract functionality for the Gen-Z Agent.

We have the Swordfish emulator and both Swordfish and Redfish available on GitHub.  We have the basic rules mapped out for the Northbound interface from Zephyr.  I would like to get the granular REST steps and commands organized so that we can put them to Python 3.6.

Also, do we want to use a Linux Virtual Machine or Container to build out the code?

Mike