[Ofmfwg] OFMF Meeting Agenda for 18 June 2021

Aguilar, Michael J. mjaguil at sandia.gov
Fri Jun 18 07:00:31 PDT 2021

Everyone

We will be meeting, today.   😊

Here is a tentative agenda for the meeting.

  1.  SC21 quick discussion
     *   The OFA Board approved attendance and the shared SC21 booth.  We will have a monitor set up for the POC demo.

                                                               i.      Booth volunteers---I would like our group to take the lead as another opportunity to share the OFMF

     *   SC21 Tri-Lab demo?  I would like to get LANL/LLNL/Sandia eyes on the project.
     *   BoF
  1.  Continue with the Agent with UML Flow diagrams and UML Class Diagrams for the Gen-Z Agent
     *   Classes
     *   Atrributes
     *   Actions