[Ofmfwg] Meeting cancelled for Friday, 19 March

Aguilar, Michael J. mjaguil at sandia.gov
Thu Mar 18 08:08:24 PDT 2021

Everyone

Sorry for the late notice.  We will be cancelling the meeting on Friday, 19 March, to allow us to attend the OpenFabrics Workshop.

I would like to recommend that, if you get a chance to attend the talks, there will some that will be pertinent to our work.  The Virtual Workshop is free, as well.

Mike

Friday, March 19
8:00AM-11:00AM PT

https://bit.ly/OFAWS21_Day5

Friday, March 19
Infiniband Developments around the T7 Trading Engine at the Deutsche Boerse
Christoph Lameter, Deutsche Boerse AG
8:00-8:30am
Video
PSM3 Performance Studies
James Erwin, Intel Corp.
8:30-9:00am
Video
Flatten the curve: Source Flow Control for sub-RTT management of network tail latency
Jeongkeun Lee, Intel Corp.
9:00-9:30am
Video
Break
9:30-10:00am
Omni-Path Architecture Advanced IP
Mike Marciniszyn, Cornelis Networks
10:00-10:30am
Video
Standards-based scalable fabrics management now and into the future
Richelle Ahlvers, Intel Corp.
10:30-11:00am
Video