[Ofmfwg] Updates to OFMF framework POC ...

Ahlvers, Richelle richelle.ahlvers at intel.com
Fri Nov 5 09:39:33 PDT 2021

The implementation should now support:

  *   POST MemoryChunk - passes information down to agent, returns results from agent, and saves those in OFMF to service GETs
  *   POST Connection - passes information down to agent, returns results from agent, and saves those in OFMF to service GETs.  Also adds the new Connection to the "Links" section in the related endpoints from the "InitiatorEndpoints" and "TargetEndpoints" properties.  (Not implemented for EndpointGroups.)
  *   To reset to an empty system:
     *   DELETE /redfish/v1/resetclear

Follow-up questions:

  *   Is there anything else I need to add for SC?  I don't think we had discussed supporting modifying or deleting connections (or MemoryChunks), just creating.  If we need more functionality, let me know.

I've found another bug that I'll be fixing on other objects (it's good for Connections / MemoryChunks), that Russ will likely need:

  *   When you send properties in the body of the request on a POST operation, the properties were not being copied in.  I have an easy fix for this, but it has to be replicated in each object.

Thanks,
Richelle

Richelle Ahlvers

Richelle.ahlvers at intel.com<mailto:Richelle.ahlvers at intel.com>