[Ofmfwg] OFMFWG---Latest update-to-date OFMF diagram

Herrell, Russ W (Senior System Architect) russ.herrell at hpe.com
Tue Aug 23 09:41:22 PDT 2022

This ‘composability layer’ is also not part of OFMF… it is a set of tools that manipulate the Redfish (& Swordfish) objects presented by the OFMF Restful interface.
I agree we need to define what’s in this layer, but in my view of the OFMF, this layer is filled with clients of the OFMF.

Russ

[hpesm_pri_grn_pos_rgb]

Russ  Herrell
Distinguished Technologist | Hewlett Packard Labs | System Architecture Lab
Hewlett Packard Enterprise | russ.herrell at hpe.com<mailto:russ.herrell at hpe.com> | Mobile: +1 970 420 1707
“The betterment of our society is not a job to be left to a few; it is a responsibility to be shared by all.”  -- Dave Packard