[Ofmfwg] OFMF Meeting agenda - 02 December 2022

Christian Pinto Christian.Pinto at ibm.com
Thu Dec 1 06:00:28 PST 2022

Agenda

  *   OFMF name change/name addition
     *   Current proposal: ‘Firefish’
  *   SC22-Post Mortem

  1.  Composability was a huge topic at SC22.  Christian was part of a panel. Interesting workshops: Exascale MPI Workshop, ‘RESDIS’ Workshop.  In addition, many companies are beginning to focus on composability and .
  2.  We used slide descriptions to show our current work.

  *   Prep for the OFA Workshop and some related conferences for 2023.

  *   Our current ‘hold-ups’ are getting ‘events’ into the software stack and getting an ‘OFMF-Reference’ repository going.
     *   Identify missing pieces
     *   Identify contributors
  *   We want to be able to hold ‘composablity’ demos with fabrics and endpoints by the Workshop.

Christian & Mike

Christian Pinto, Ph.D.
Research Scientist
IBM Research Europe - Ireland