[Ofmfwg] OFMF---meeting minutes for 9 December 2022

Aguilar, Michael J. mjaguil at sandia.gov
Fri Dec 9 08:12:03 PST 2022

Everyone

Here is the meeting minutes for 9 December 2022.

Mike and Christian

  1.  Name addition ideas---We’ll mull it over for the next month
     *   Trawler
     *   Firefish
     *   Others?
  2.  OFMF Reference Repository---Mike, Christian, Richelle, and Michele will meet to get the Reference Repository started, next week

     *   Merge all of the Gen-Z code----Russ is working on getting the Gen-Z mock-ups ready for eventing
     *   Add in the ‘events’ mock-ups----Richelle and Reah are working up more substantial mock-ups
     *   Bringing in Redfish additions---We’ll have to do ‘pulls’.  We can’t rebase due to IP concerns.
     *   Bringing in Swordfish additions

  1.   OFMF Eventing with Christian and Michele
     *   Christian and Michele provided a framework to start iterating on both OFMF and Agent eventing.  They will make some suggested changes and sent out slides to the reflector, next week.