[Ofmfwg] Update on the information from the OFA Marketing Working Group meeting

Aguilar, Michael J. mjaguil at sandia.gov
Fri Jan 7 09:48:34 PST 2022

Everyone

Here is the updated information from the Marketing Working Group meeting

  1.  The OpenFabrics Working Group dates will be:  No dates are set.  But, we are considering early April for a virtual conference, this year.
  2.  The OFA FSDP Working Group will create an account for us to be able to build our software.
  3.  We are going to be developing a ‘landing page’ for the OFMF Working Group.  The pages will contain much of the work that we have done over the last year.

Mike