[Ofmfwg] OFMF Minutes for 1/12/2022

Aguilar, Michael J. mjaguil at sandia.gov
Wed Jan 12 15:21:06 PST 2022

Everyone

Here is a tentative agenda for today’s meeting.

  1.  OFA Workshop will be held:   April 26-28

  *   First target?

  1.  OFA Website update

  *   Website is on openfabrics.org/2022-staging
  *   Links to our collaborators
  *   Links to videos, as well

  1.  OFA DMTF support of our work update

  *   Individual accounts to access our server support on the OFA test-bed servers
  *   No continuous-integration testing, yet

  1.  Updates on OFMF demo and Agent

  *   No updated report

  1.  Updates on documentation

  *   Russ will have documentation ready by next week.

  1.  Other items?

  *   RDMA, Fiber Channel, Ethernet next steps?
  *   AMD is interested in participating in the calls

Mike