[Ofmfwg] OFMF tentative meeting agenda for Friday, 1 July

Aguilar, Michael J. mjaguil at sandia.gov
Fri Jul 1 05:29:51 PDT 2022

Everyone

Here is the tentative meeting agenda for 1 July 2022.

  1.  Composability Manager update---we would like to go through Use-Cases to see if we need to expand the OFMF to provide extra data.
  2.  New development infrastructure update
4.       OFMF cloud server information.
b.       4 shared cloud servers for OFMF development
1.       Servers are built and base configurations are completed.
                                                               i.      Kamatera- Linux Foundation billing—Phil
                                                             ii.     IP address:  104.129.130.108---GUI, Mike/Phil, 104.129.130.250---Gen-Z, Russ/Erich/Jim, 78.138.46.10---CXL development, 199.19.74.175----Services, Richelle
                                                           iii. Keys
2.              DockerHub---Mike will be working to get the upgraded account up for the OFMF container instances.
a.       OFMF containers will be put up
3.    CXL Use-Case on GitHub:  Move to the OFMF GitHub
4.        Documentation on GitHub---Latex. :   Move to the OFMF GitHub
1.       Overleaf?