[Ofmfwg] OFMF tentative meeting agenda for Friday, 8 July 2022

Aguilar, Michael J. mjaguil at sandia.gov
Fri Jul 8 03:39:24 PDT 2022

Everyone

Here is a tentative meeting agenda for Friday, 8 July 2022.

Mike

  1.  Quick Infrastructure update and questions and keys
  2.  Quick updates on development
  3.  Next Proof-of-Concept work for SC22
     *   CXL OFMF demo.

  *   Are we going to produce another Python-based PoC code stack to demo features or are we going to shoot for a more robust ‘reference implementation’ that anticipates re-use of code?
  *   Will we have CXL – based hardware to back an OFMF / CXL Agent PoC demo?
  *   Will we have a CXL ‘fabric manager’ / Agent layer to merge onto the OFMF layer?
  *   Are we going to add events and messaging to the OFMF layer so we don’t have to make the Agent layer POST the initial inventory?  (OFMF will query the Agent for inventory)
  *   Are we going to be showing any of the Gen-Z PoC stack or HW ?