[Ofmfwg] Redfish modeling of resources in CXL 2.0

Sandur, Atul Atul.Sandur at amd.com
Fri Jul 29 08:58:44 PDT 2022

[AMD Official Use Only - General]

Hi everyone

Please find attached with this mail a first draft for the modeling of a Single Logical Device (SLD) use case for CXL 2.0, using Redfish. We have also provided a potential extension to Multi-Logical Device (MLD) use case in slide 6.  Please help review and provide feedback on the models we have come up with.

Thanks
Atul