[Ofmfwg] FW: OFMF tentative meeting agenda for Wednesday 25 May 2022

Aguilar, Michael J. mjaguil at sandia.gov
Thu May 26 13:16:01 PDT 2022

From: "Aguilar, Michael J." <mjaguil at sandia.gov>
Date: Tuesday, May 24, 2022 at 2:33 PM
To: "ofmfwg-owner at lists.openfabrics.org" <ofmfwg-owner at lists.openfabrics.org>, "Cayton, Phil" <phil.cayton at intel.com>, Richelle Ahlvers <notifications at github.com>, Erich Hanke <ehanke at intelliprop.com>, Jim Hull <jmhull at intelliprop.com>, "Sandur, Atul" <Atul.Sandur at amd.com>, "Blagodurov, Sergey" <Sergey.Blagodurov at amd.com>
Subject: OFMF tentative meeting agenda for Wednesday 25 May 2022

Everyone

Here is a tentative meeting agenda for 25 May 2022.

Mike

  *   Extra Friday morning meeting, targeted to the Europeans, so that they can start participating.  We’ll keep our main meeting on Wednesday afternoons.
  *   Email issues……. How can we start to solve the issues.
  *   Erich Hanke and Jim Hull description of their demo presentation:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixzHuhfBRSM
  *   Move over to the central servers---we need to grow!  😊
     *   Already running GitHub
     *   starting with FSDP servers:
     *   Shared development servers, researching:  https://www.kamatera.com ?  I might try a shared one with Phil, to start for the GUI development, and then see how things go.  We can test things out to move off of the IntelliProp servers, if things look good.
     *   DockerHub site---Pro—looks like we have tentative approval to upgrade
  *   Development updates