[Ofmfwg] OFMF meeting minutes for 28 October 2022

Aguilar, Michael J. mjaguil at sandia.gov
Fri Oct 28 07:59:59 PDT 2022

Everyone

Here is the meeting minutes for 28 October 2022.

Mike

  *   SC22 Open Standards Pavilion
     *   Work with Joe Balich on Tuesday to identify where we are with the set-ups
     *   We’ll be setting up on Sunday night, November 13.
  *   Website
     *   Attempting to work on the website.  If needed, help will be provided by Ken Strandberg
  *   Discuss the possibility of having an OmniPath agent
     *   Mike , Christian, and Phil will be meeting with Brent and Dallesandro later today
  *   Access to repositories (who needs access to what in order to make progress)
     *   Mike . will attempt to add Christian
  *   Access to OFMF Cloud servers
     *   Mike . will attempt to add Christian
  *   GUI
     *   Tunneled Apache web server
     *   GraphViz generates the OFMF map levels of nodes and edges
     *   GraphViz generates the clickable selections
  *   Update on all agents/mockups (CXL,NVMEoF,GenZ)
     *   Gen-Z
        *   Dynamic add/subtract for fabrics and nodes---Tentative, first week of Novenber
        *   Getting up the IntelliProp Gen-Z physical equipment, 2nd week of
     *   NVMEoF and storage fabric mock-ups
        *   Elham and Richelle will be adding to the OFMF
     *   CXL-3.0 mock-ups
        *   We discussed the mock-ups and
        *   Code changes are going to get merged into the NVMEoF branch and added to the OFMF server
        *   There will be more fields added to Redfish, after SC22, for accelerator cards.  Notify John Mayfield